1 post • Page 1 of 1
Welcome to Socal MR2!
This forum provides a wealth of knowledge generated from many years of membership contributions and is meant to be a welcoming and friendly resource to anyone who visits this site! Please review the site rules and membership Code of Conduct below before posting.
Membership Code Of Conduct:
Members will conduct themselves in a respectful manner at all times. This is not to say that arguments and disagreements between Members are not permitted, simply that a level of respect is to be maintained in doing so. Members' posts should not contain malicious personal attacks, flaming, baiting, post whoring (posting with the sole purpose of increasing their overall post count), trolling, e-sniping, e-stalking, indirect attacks, and other such activities that are not conducive to a positive and productive environment. Personal threats will not be tolerated, and may result in a suspension and/or expulsion from this site through a permanent ban. Such posts will be acted upon at the discretion of Moderators and Staff at SOCALMR2.COM.
• No commercial posts, advertisements will be deleted. We appreciate offers to the members however we ask that members refrain from commercial selling on the forums unless they become a sponsor. We are just trying to keep things fair for our sponsors who keep our forum up and running financially. If you'd like information on becoming a sponsor, please contact email@example.com. The rates are very inexpensive and we are willing to work with you to meet your advertising needs.
• Members must be registered for 30 days and have 25 posts in order to create a signature. Signatures will be restricted to 150px in height.
• Members must be registered for 30 days and have 25 posts before they can EDIT their own POSTS. If you have a serious mistake contact a Moderator to help you out, spelling mistakes may not be needed if minor and wording breaks no other rules.
• Members must be registered for 30 days and have 25 posts in order to create a new thread in the Classifieds forum. Please don't start bitching if you make post #25 and a minute later post #26 won't show up in the classifieds. The data base needs to update and "promote" your status, this should happen about once an hour.
• Speaking of NWS, what is fine to view at one persons job might not be ok at someone else's. This forum is relaxed on it's avatar policy but please, no nude avatars. If the avatars or attachments will get you in trouble at your job, or with your family, then please turn them off. If you log into your User Control Panel and select Edit Options you can turn off avatars, signatures and images.